Today’s society is facing the challenge to transform the construction industry, one of the main pillars of our society, to comply with future needs. Energy and resource consuming construction materials need to be replaced. Disposal sites for building rubble are already now fully occupied and loaded with disturbing pollutants.
STRAWTEX® HCBF offers to Governments and property developers an economical and worldwide applicable and technically practicable solution to establish a new, modern construction industry, where an economically and technically easy planning and implementation OF familiar quality is paired with an increased living comfort for the end customer, as well as a sustainable handling of raw materiaWls and increased energy efficiency.
OUR PRODUCTION VIDEO COMING SOON
HCBF improves the room climate through the
purifying effect of the natural straw fibres.
Has a regulating effect on the interior humidity.
Improved acoustics through improved sound insulation
Decreases energy consumption of air conditioning and heating due to thermal insulation properties.
HCBF RAW MATERIAL ADVANTAGES
- Annually re-growing
- Available worldwide
- 100% recyclable
- Circular economy
- Positive CO2 balance
- Energy saving production process
- No pollutants
- Very solid surface
- Ready to use surface
- High bracket loads
- Thermal and sound insulating
- Fire retardant F90
- Comprehensive European Certification
- Dry construction
- Low input
- Time saving
- Easy to handle
- No special tools necessary
- Easy planning
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS HCBF
- Standard width 800 mm
- S-changeover fold or rectangular abutting edge
- Customizable length
- Finished wall element 70 mm Interior wall according to DIN 4103 / ETAG 003
- Building board 40 mm Construction panel according to DIN EN 13 986
- Density 340kg / m3
- Material class B2
- Fire protection class BS2D0
- Thermal conductivity λ Reading = 0,092 W/m*K
- Diffusion resistance factor: μmin= 10 ; μmax= 45